The Third Annual Cloverdale Cowboy Cook Off takes place on May 16 – 19, 2014 in conjunction with the Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair. This new attraction will draw thousands of spectators and $10,000 in guaranteed prize money!
Saturday, May 17th
- 11:00 AM – BC Pork Cooking Demo
- 12:00 PM (Noon) – BBQ Competitors Meeting
- 1:00 PM – BC Pork Cooking Demo
- 2:00 PM – Great BC Bake Off Pie Competition Turn in.
- 4:00 PM – Johnston’s Pork – Battle Bacon Turn in.
- 6:00 PM – BC Pork Cooking Demo
Sunday, May 18th
- 11:00 AM – Competition Pulled Pork Turn in.
- 12:00 PM (Noon) – Competition Beef Brisket Turn in.
- 12:00 PM (Noon) – BC Pork Cooking Demo
- 1:00 PM – Competition Chicken Turn in.
- 2:00 PM – Competition Ribs Turn in.
- 3:00 PM – BC Pork Cooking Demo
- 4:00 PM – BBQ Awards.
Monday, May 19th
- 12:00 PM – (Noon) – BC Pork Cooking Demo
- 2:00 PM – Johnston’s PORK CUP Turn in.
- 3:00 PM – Cloverdale Cowboy Cook-Off – RIB FEST Judgingg.
- 4:00 PM – Rib Fest Awards.
Click here to register for the event and more information.
For more information, please contact Angie at Well Seasoned at 604.530.1518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cowboy Cook Off
Congratulations to Prairie Smoke and Spice for finishing first in this year’s competition. Download the full results here.
CASI Pacific Pod Chili Cook Off
- Spud Griffin, Arp, Texas
- Steve Burnfield, Vancouver, BC
- Greg Ewart, North Vancouver, BC
- Leah Moy, Burnaby, BC
- John Martin, Chilliwack, BC
- Pat Maddock, University Place, WA
- Fred Roycroft, Port Coquitlam, BC
- Diane Mee, Everett, WA
- Ian Bayliss, Burnaby, BC
- Ross Lunbeck, Graham, WA