Come and join us at the 2015 Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair
127th Annual Country Fair features more family-friendly entertainment than ever before.
- The area’s largest Midway – rides for daredevils and little buckaroos
- Agri Zone – Lots of animals, including their babies, and 4H displays
- Kidz Zone – Cowboy & Cowgirl Training. Spectacular interactive Kidz Zone to keep kids of all ages laughing
- Cone Zone – kids steer go-karts through a construction zone
- The West Coast Lumberjack Show – competition with flying axes and log rolling
- The World Freestyle Skateboard Round-Up
- BCCMA -BC Country Music Artists and a Honkey-tonk that starts at 8pm
- The West Fine Art Show- Featuring Western Art from Artists around the world
- Cowboy Rib Fest – Back by popular demand – the best ribs in town!
- Great music on the Live Outdoor Entertainment Stage and the Teen Band / DJ Stage Outdoor Entertainment with free performances throughout every day
- 4H and animal displays
- Richard’s Racers Pig Races
GROUNDS HOURS OF OPERATION
- Friday 4:00pm – Midnight (no entry after 10:00pm)
- Saturday 10:00am – 1:00am (no entry after 10:00pm)
- Sunday 10:00am – Midnight (no entry after 10:00pm)
- Monday 10:00am – 6:00pm (no entry after 5:00pm)
KIDZ AND AGRI ZONE HOURS OF OPERATION
- Friday 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Monday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Click here to download a map of the 2015 grounds layout. PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS ARE PERMITTED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS OR IN THE STETSON BOWL AT ANY TIME.