Thank You for Attending the 2013 Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair!
- 125th annual Country Fair featured more family-friendly entertainment than ever before.
- The Fraser Valley’s largest Midway with tons of rides and games for the whole family
- Extreme Sports Zone with the World Freestyle Skateboard Round Up
- Outdoor Entertainment Stage with free performances throughout every day
- Popular and interactive Kidz Zone to keep kids of all ages laughing
- Mechanical Bull Riding
- 4H and animal displays
- Aboriginal Gathering Place will be held in the Shannon Hall Building throughout the Rodeo & Country Fair
- Youth Stage and 13-18 Teen Night Club
GROUNDS HOURS OF OPERATION
- Friday 4:00pm – Midnight (no entry after 10:00pm)
- Saturday 10:00am – 1:00am (no entry after 10:00pm)
- Sunday 10:00am – 12am (no entry after 10:00pm)
- Monday 10:00am – 6:00pm (no entry after 5:00pm)
KIDZ AND AGRI ZONE HOURS OF OPERATION
- Friday 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Monday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Click here to download a map of the 2013 grounds layout.
PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS ARE PERMITTED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS OR IN THE STETSON BOWL AT ANY TIME.