- Floats – Commercial: Coast Capital Savings Credit Union
- Floats – Non-Profit: City of Kelowna – Spirit of the Lake
- Band – Junior: 2893 Seaforth Army Cadets
- Band – Senior: RCMP – Surrey
- Marching Units: RCMP – Surrey
- Wheeled – Powered: Peace Arch Shriner Club
- Antique Division: Pacific Model A Club
- Comic: Mainland Misfits Roller Derby
- Drill Team (Mounted): Langley Riders Mounted Drill Team
- Best Horse wheeled div.: Triple T Ponies
Videos courtesy of Dave Charles:
2013 Event Information
Saturday, May 18 at 10:00AM
Whether it’s in Disneyland, New Orleans or Cloverdale, British Columbia – there’s something about a parade that catches people’s attention. It’s not the colour. It’s not the sound. It’s the sense of small town civic pride that lives on in and amongst the participants and spectators. That continues to hold true year after year during one of British Columbians’s favourite May Long Weekend events: the Cloverdale Rodeo Parade.
This year’s parade happens Saturday, May 18 beginning at 10 a.m. and will feature more than 80 entries featuring clowns, floats, bands, marching units and showcasing both community organizations and commercial entities.
The 2013 Parade Map is available for download here.
To download the Parade application form please click below:
Cloverdale Rodeo Parade Application Form