2016 PRIZE WINNER CATEGORIES
1. Floats – Commercial: Quality Wine Cellars
2. Floats – Non-Profit: City of White Rock
3. Band – Junior: 767 Dearman RCACS Dragon Flight
4. Band – Senior: Port Coquitlam Legion Community Pipe Band
5. Marching Unit – Junior: 2277 Seaforth Highlanders(RC Army Cadets)
6. Marching Unit – Senior: Zone Colour Party – RCL Br 6
7. Wheeled – Powered: BC Vintage Truck Museum
8. Antique Division: The Society of Versatile Entertainers
9. Comic Division: Surrey Langley Pest Detective
10. Drill Team (Mounted): Bit-A-Bling Grand Entry Team
11. Best Horse wheeled div.: Express Employment Professionals
12. Dance Division: Silver Diamond Country Dancers
Videos courtesy of Dave Charles:
2016 Event Information
Saturday, May 21 at 10:00 AM
Whether it’s in Disneyland, New Orleans or Cloverdale, British Columbia – there’s something about a parade that catches people’s attention. It’s not the colour. It’s not the sound. It’s the sense of small town civic pride that lives on in and amongst the participants and spectators. That continues to hold true year after year during one of British Columbians’s favourite May Long Weekend events: the Cloverdale Rodeo Parade.
Last year’s parade took place Saturday, May 16 at 10 a.m. and featured more than 80 entries featuring clowns, floats, bands, marching units and showcasing both community organizations and commercial entities.
The 2016 Parade Map is available for download here.
To download the Parade application form please click below:
2017 Rodeo Parade Application