Big or Small We Have it All
The Cloverdale Rodeo & Exhibition Fair Grounds boasts a wide variety of buildings and venues to serve the community. All of the facilities are available for rent throughout the year for various events and shows such as horse and dog shows, car and collector events, Cloverdale’s weekly flea market, weddings and dances and of course the annual Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair. We also offer free parking for your event guests!
For more information, contact Facility Rentals & Special Projects.
Our facilities include:
- Agriplex (22,000+ sq ft)
- Alice McKay Building (6,800 sq ft)
- Millennium Park Amphitheatre (space for 20,000+)
- Boardroom (500 sq ft)
- Cover All (7,200 sq ft)
- Shannon Hall (7,000 sq ft)
- Show Barn (18,000+ sq ft)
- Stetson Bowl (seating for 4,200+)
Our facilities are great for events such as:
- Conferences and seminars
- Dances and public events
- Family or club retreats or reunions
- Corporate Events
- First responder training
- Cultural Events
- Group Training (yoga, exercise,bootcamps)
- Horse clinics, horse and cattle shows
- Banquets, weddings and more
- Discounts for non-profi t groups
- Motocross / BMX
- Trade shows
- Movie shoots
The Cloverdale Fairgrounds has an outstanding collection of facilities that are capable of handling any event throughout the year.
We welcome the opportunity to host your event or function.
You may also be interested in our equipment rentals.